About me





Where are you from? 
Both of my parents and all four of my grandparents are German, I'm born and raised close to Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.

Dortmund skyline

Did you even go to school?
The school I visited is a "Gymnasium" I graduated in 2013 (Abitur) and went to the Netherlands (Nijmegen) to study communication science in Dutch. I studied for two semesters but had to go back to Germany. I then started to study History and Philosophy in Bochum, Germany, studied for three semesters but decided to move to Sweden because of my relationship with a Swedish clown.



What would you do with history and philosophy, becoming a taxi driver?
I would love to drive you around in my cab but unfortunately never got the chance to get a drivers license. I studied to become a teacher.



What are things you like?
Good conversations, Berries and sweet stuff AND MOOMIN MUGS (no seriously i love and collect moomin mugs!)
Not my collection


What do you dislike?
Balsamico, limes, high buildings and Jupiter



Your favorite animal and why? 
I adore tapirs. They look cute and they love water which results in them running around happily when they get wet! I also really like their noses.


Your favorite animu?
Mushihi, Natsumes Book of Friends, Steins Gate, Mirai Nikki, Sailor Moon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Parasyte, Nichijou

~ No i didn't like Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto or Inuyasha
Mushishi is worth a watch!


Your top 5 movies?
1. Memories of Matsuko (if you speak German watch it with German sub-titles not English)
2. Old Boy
3. Donnie Darko
4. Dogtooth
5. i kina spiser se hunde

I like ghibli movies in general and most of Tim Burtons movies are great.
Memories of Matsuko must be the prettiest movie ever made.

Which music do you like?
My taste in music changed a lot during the years but 80s pop and classical rock have stayed with me! Here is one of my favorite playlists made by one of my subs. 
I also enjoy listening to soundtracks, especially Steins Gate and Old Boy.



Why don't you get a dog/ cat
We are currently looking into an allergy treatment and a bigger apartment, after that we will foster a dog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things for subscribers